|Company Name||McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing|
|Location||Dodge Center, MN|
|Date Posted||Apr 16, 2012|
Internal sales position designed to support the general zone sales functions. Position may mature into a Regional Sales Manager position for Refuse or Mixer sales within one to two years.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assists in generating business opportunities within the refuse and/or mixer industry.
2. Participates in sales activities by facilitating the customer order process. Will assist in the processing of special option requests.
3. Assists in the maintenance of Sales Logix database and quoting activity utilizing TruckBuilder quoting tool.
4. Supports and helps to develop regional market share, supporting the management of forecast opportunities.
5. Learns McNeilus products while supporting the sales operations. Also responsible for learning competing brands and companies to ensure a solid understanding of the markets and channels in which McNeilus competes.
6. May participate in demonstrations and customer visitations. May also participate in a variety of related projects as assigned.
7. Must be willing to relocate.
8. Position requires travel 60 –75% of the time.
9. All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
• Internship experience
• 1-plus years of previous sales experience
• Knowledge of refuse and/or mixer products and batch plant markets
• Previous experience with sales and pricing strategies
Apply online at http://www.mcneiluscompanies.com/Careers.html
Copyright © 2011-2013 - MTSU CIM Department- All rights reserved. Website Design by Lexington Web Solutions, LLC