|Company Name||McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing|
|Date Posted||Apr 16, 2012|
Experienced sales position responsible for managing Aftermarket sales in concrete placement and refuse industry including parts and service sales in assigned territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain existing customer accounts including new parts and service sales and customer service
2. Coordinate sales activities with the Branch office including order entry, price quotes, schedule, delivery, etc.
3. Call on potential new customers to solicit parts and service sales
4. Aggressively expand sales and service activity throughout designated territory.
5. Meet and/or exceed sales, margin and profitability targets for designated territory.
6. All other duties and responsibilities that are reasonably assigned by the employer or its designee.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant years of experience
• 3-plus years direct outside sales experience
• Knowledge of sales and pricing strategies
• Knowledge of Class 8 trucks
• Knowledge of refuse and concrete mixer bodies
• Knowledge of service facility operations
• Ability to be persistent and influence others
• Ability to be self-motivated
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to earn respect of customers and employees within organization
• Ability to travel up to 90%
Apply online at http://www.mcneiluscompanies.com/Careers.html
Copyright © 2011-2013 - MTSU CIM Department- All rights reserved. Website Design by Lexington Web Solutions, LLC